New Policies and Procedures During Covid-19
Welcome to Mommy Spa. Due to Covid-19 we have implemented new protocols to protect the health of our community.
1. Clients and Therapists are required to wear a mask throughout the entire treatment. If you do not have one, a new mask will be provided to you.
2. Upon entering, clients will need to disinfect their hand with the provided sanitizer or wash their hands in the bathroom.
3. You will be pre-screened 24 hours before your appointment and again upon entering Mommy Spa.
4. You will be asked to sign a Covid-19 waiver and register on the Visitor's log.
5. Additional family/friends will NOT be permitted to accompany you anymore.
You can ensure that your RMT will have washed their hands thoroughly before greeting you, before treating you and after the treatment ends to prevent the spread of infection.
Between each treatment, EVERYTHING is disinfected with ministry approved products.
If you have any of the following symptoms we are not able to treat you at this time.
FEVER, COUGH, CHILLS, FATIGUE, HEADACHE, SORE THROAT, RUNNY OR CONGESTED NOSE, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL, MUSCLE ACHES, DIFFICULTY BREATHING/SWALLOWING, PINK EYE, DIGESTIVE ISSUES.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time and we look forward to seeing you all again!